When you hear “facials” and “med-spa,” thoughts usually turn to women. But did you know that men and boys benefit from regular skin care and wellness practices, too? Why? Because they also have skin and bodies that need regular care!
At Head To Toe by Arlene, we’ve been taking care of the skin for both male and female clients of all ages for a long time, and our clientele includes multiple generations of family, friends, business colleagues, and referrals who complimented you on your healthy skin at the gym or in the checkout line at Trader Joe’s.
And we make all of our clients feel comfortable and right at home (no fluffy robes or ill-fitting footwear here!)
A few of the ways that men can benefit from regular skin care treatments at Head To Toe:
- Waxing and/or dermaplaning to remove unwanted hair on face and body (including ears and eyebrows)
- Mask and LED light treatment to destroy bacteria, reduce acne, and help reduce lines and wrinkles associated with exposure to the environment, or with aging
- Hydrafacial exfoliates (removes dead skin and environmental pollutants from the surface of the skin), deep-cleans, and encourages natural collagen production
- Introduction to products specifically suited to your skin, including cleansers and sunscreen
- Education about skincare that will improve your skin’s health and appearance, and keep you looking and feeling youthful
And recent college graduates – both male and female – benefit from a post-graduation spa treatment so they can put their Best Face Forward during job interviews, and make memorable first impressions in their new jobs.
Our June Special for Father’s Day & College Graduates includes Hydrafacial plus Mask and LED Light Treatment for just $100 (regularly $150), and Arlene will evaluate your skin and offer education and suggestions for products and daily maintenance so you can keep looking and feeling your best.
SOMETHING NEW for OVERALL HEALTH
Starting in June, Head To Toe by Arlene is offering Pure Relief Broad Spectrum CBD Oil, which is recommended for individuals as a Digestive Aid, Analgesic and Inflammation Relief, Anxiety Relief (without the side effects of traditional antidepressants), Protection against the development of some types of cancerous tumors, and as an Antipsychotic* (when used under the recommendation and supervision of a mental health professional).
As with all of the products offered at Head To Toe, this CBD Oil has been thoroughly researched and contains ingredients that have been substantiated as superior quality by industry experts.
For more information about any of our products or services, or to book an appointment, click here https://headtotoebyarlene.com/appointments/ , or call 4o4- 218- 0518.
See you at the spa, Dah-ling!